Wow, it was a busy summer here at Curriki as a small but energetic team of teachers put together more than 150 curated collections in several subject areas. A big thank you to Jessica Flint, Nate Merrill, and Marlaine deGuia!
These new collections are available to you for FREE and we simply ask that you share Curriki with your colleagues so they can take advantage of these time-saving, best-of-the-best lessons and activities.
Since there are so many new resources, we’ve been breaking this up by subject area. In prior blogs we addressed Math and Science and Language Arts resources. Today, we’re pleased to share more than two dozen Social Studies and Health collections with you. Please check them out, put them to work, and tell us what you think!
- Social Studies Videos and Lessons
- Social Studies Interactive Whiteboard Activities
- Social Studies Games
- Social Studies Rubrics
- Social Studies Diagrams and Images
- Oil in Society
- The Global Economy Today
- Ancient Greece Graphic Organizers and Worksheets
- Ancient Greece Lesson Plans
- Israel and Palestine: culture and conflict
- Constitutional Amendment Lesson Plans
- Cultural Diffusion and Global Awareness
- Chinese Economic Trends Today
- Florida Native Americans
- Presidential Elections
- Politics and Political Parties: Lesson Plans
- Public Speaking
- Personal Finance
- Oral History Projects in the Social Studies Classroom
- The United Nations, NATO and international treaties
- The American Civil War Resources
- United States Government Lesson Plans
We hope you enjoy working with these new collections. Stay tuned for more new resources in the Social Studies and Health subject areas!