Are you curious what learning resources other teachers are using? Here’s a list of the top ten most downloaded resources on Curriki this month. I encourage you to check them out – they’re free to use as-is, share or modify to suit your classroom needs. Let me know which one is your favorite!
- Geography Learning Pursuit – for grades 6-8; provides students a self-guided unit to learn the five themes of geography.
- Catcher in the Rye Unit Plan – for grades 9-12; eight week language arts unit play dealing with J.D. Salinger’s work, Catcher in the Rye.
- Systems of Equations Baseball – for grades 6-10; review game for systems of equations (and gets the students up and moving too!).
- Politics and Political Parties: Lesson Plans – for grades 3-8; lesson plans to help students differentiate between political parties and why the party system is functioning in our country.
- Writing Matters – for grades 3-8; gives teachers powerful new ways to improve student outcomes in writing, utilizing 21st century resources to prepare them for success in school and beyond.
- Athabasca University ESL Course – for all levels; help students to effectively learn the English language.
- Math T.V./ Math Playground – for grades 3-8; interactive math tool developed by classroom teachers to help students learn how to solve multistep word problems.
- Geometry Bingo – for grades 5-6; this bingo game involving visuals helps students learn and identify key vocabulary for geometry.
- Math Pre-k – Math Game Time – for pre-K; fun math games, worksheets and videos.
- Prepare for the Science Fair – for grades 3-8; here’s a fun way to get ready for the science fair!
Please share this with a friend or colleague! Thank you.